Friday, July 21, 2006

  Posted by Picasa

Yay - finally figured out how all those link thingys work on these blogs and even have put a clock on it! Considering I am a technical klutz, am quite chuffed I figured it out! So anyway, this is my new blog and means I can combine both the website news and our own news in one place instead of having to update two!
The photo above is of me and Paige, our second daughter also know as Paigey, pest or the destroyer, very different to her older sister!
Lots happening with the business, the big trade show for all the new products releases is on this weekend in the States and have been busy finalising all the new product lines the store will be carrying, there are some favourites releasing new products, but also some brand new companies we will be stocking which are very cool, the first of the new stock should be here in approx 6-8 weeks so remember to bookmark the site Scrapbook Essentials and check back as we will soon be loading the products for preorder!
Waiting, waiting - for baby no 3 to make their appearance, you will notice that I refer to the baby as they on here as there a couple of people who read my blog who want a surprise so ssshhh, no telling!!!!
Oh and a sneak peek of a very cool product line that I am hoping to have in store in the next 2 weeks.............



Also a big congratulations to Monique for her winning layout on the NZ Dares, great layout and I am actually contemplating finding the time to give this weeks dare a go!! Weather isn't supposed to be great so perfect opportunity wouldn't you say!

6 comments:

Monique said...

Hi Meg, the blog looks great, love the clock, I'm going to have to suss out one too! Look forward to all the delicious new stuff you are sorting out, thanks for the sneak peeks they keep us scrap addicts going lol!
Thanks for the congrats re NZdares layout...have you seen this weeks dare? Hope you get a few spare scrapping minutes to join in for this round...

Delys said...

yay for you Meg...good on you combining the two blogs and we also get to see you! Beaut photo!
As for NZ dares ...go for it! and you can be a rad as you like thats the whole idea I think...well thats how Im taking it!

Lara said...

looks like a great blog set up - nice to 'see' you!

dallas said...

What a gorgeous little girl! Blog looks great! Loving those buttons too (and I'm not really a button girl!)

Christi said...

Woohoo, welcome to blogger, Meg! I didn't see your other blogs so I wasn't sure if they were on blogger or not. What a fabulous idea to combine both so you only have to update one! I too love that clock, hmmmmm, I may need one! How long have you known the sex of the baby??? It must be really really hard to keep it from slipping! I'll be poppping in frequently ;)

Hannah said...

Hi Meg!! What a gorgeous photo of you and Paige. I'm glad to have found your blog - and I added it to my links (hope you don't mind!)

Oh, and feel free to visit my blog whenever!