Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tagged......

Thanks Tanya Leigh for tagging me - I have to post 5 quirky things about me so here goes....

1. I HATE lights being left on if no-one is in the room - drives me nuts, must be the obessesive compulsive side of me lurking!!

2. I hate feet, they are such a necessity but don't think I have ever ever seen a pair of feet that I thought looked nice - feet just gross me out full stop!!

3. I am addicted to Sprite Zero - if I drank as much water as I do Sprite Zero I would have the complexion of a newborn!!

4. My wardrobe consists mainly of black and white - you can't go wrong with this colour combination!

5. If something is the colour pink then I will always buy it regardless of whether I need it - think ipod, cellphone, shoes, bags, you name - I LOVE PINK!!!

So who to tag - well I am tagging Beverley, Megan Renfree and Hannah - so lets have it girls!!

9 comments:

Janine said...

:-) at the feet thing and the sprite zero quirk.

Hannah said...

I've done mine already! Rochelle tagged me ;-) You need to go and read about my quirks, if anything they will make you feel normal!! ROFLMBO!!

I enjoyed reading about your quirks. Like you, I'm addicted to "Zero" but mine is Coke, not Sprite ;-) I make sure I drink more water than Coke Zero and that makes me feel less guilty! LOL!

tanyaleigh said...

LOL!!!! You are most welcome Meg. I'm with you on the PINK thing, gotta buy it, no matter what it is, jsut because it is PINK....It's nice to read the little things about everyone.:-)

Julie said...

yeah feet aren't exactly top of my list either - LOL - thats why they are at the bottom of the body - and we cover them with gorgeously cool shoes ;)

Roo said...

It has been fun reading all these quirks. Still laughing at your 'feet' one lol

Mrs Frizz said...

Yep, feet don't do it for me either - I'm all for black and white and a little pink as well - don't mind baby blue either, just quietly ... quirks - they are all part and parcel of what makes someone special!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Meg I have tagged you!You need to check my blog.

Mrs Frizz said...

You're 'it' - check out my blog to find out more ...

Twobees said...

makes great reading Meg.
Love what you have done with the photos of you and Max in the previous threads.