Sunday, April 29, 2007

Day 2 and a sneak Peek

Holy cow I had no idea so many people read my blog, now the pressure is really on with my 30 day challenge!! Two days in a row - 28 days to go!!! Well busy day today, we had some friends visit us who had wonderful news that they were going to be parents for the first time - so excited for them and it couldn't happen to nicer people, Shannelle looks fantastic and you can't even tell she is pregnant - don't envy them those first few weeks though and can say in all honesty I am pleased we are now past all those 4 hour feeds and tiredness!!! For those of you who get our kits, here's a sneak peek of one of the gorgeous projects you will learn how to make



Isn't she gorgeous - her name is the Prima Fairy and Megan Renfree designed her, every time one of the girls sends me a completed project for the kit, I am reminded of how lucky we are to have our talented design team who work alongside us to provide you with lots of inspiration!!
To purchase the kits and learn how to make your very own Prima Fairy go here!!

Talk to you all tomorrow!

Meg

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm loving Prima fairy. WTG Megan! Not long to wait now for the kit to be shipped.

Anonymous said...

She is a wee cutie! Looking forward to next week and the May kit arriving here!

Anonymous said...

2 down and 28 to go! you can do it Meg!!

Anonymous said...

ROFL Meg, I think if you offer a RAK for people to comment on your blog you're gonna get a fair bunch of comments!!! ;-)

You are doing well with the challenge so far - I look forward to another 28 days of posts from you! I'll be away for some of that time but I'm hoping I might get to meet you in person - we are coming down South on Friday!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Meg, Megan and the Prima Fairy....You are going so well Meg.

Michele said...

oh that's so cute that fairy :)

Unknown said...

Cute fairy,Megan.

Creative Options said...

You are on a roll with your challenge Meg, keep up the good blogging....lol!

Mrs Frizz said...

I'm loving the Prima's but you know that ... a Prima Fairy - I will think of her as an angel eh super angel ...

Anonymous said...

good blogging :) you're on a roll!