Sunday, July 01, 2007

School Holiday project

I have a new addiction - surfing http://www.etsy.com/, it is the coolest place for hand made crafts, lots of inspiration and guess what the girls and I are making this week??? These pots are super cute and look like they could be manageable for the girls to have as a project! So day one tomorrow officially of the school holidays and I have been sitting here racking my brain of things to do with the girls, there are all the usuals like the park, museum, friends over to play etc and on Saturday we are going here - the girls are so looking forward to this and just quietly, their Mum is too!!
To all of you with wee ones at home during the school holidays - have fun and lets all pray for fine weather!!

Ciao
Meg

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous!!! I'm sure your girls will enjoy making them with you.

My first "official" school hols and I have also been thinking of things to do with Ethan. I have some art projects in mind, but mostly I'm hoping for some fine weather because there just isn't enough to do indoors!! :-0

Anonymous said...

they are cute Meg. Have fun with the girls making those. That event sounds well organised, what a great idea. Love how so many of teh community has made this happen. Awesome idea.

Anonymous said...

Meg, these pots look just awesome...I have gone onto Etsy once or twice but haven't looked properly, might have to do that while David is having a sleep.

Sounds like you are going to have a great time and Saturday's activity sounds like heaps of fun.

Mrs Frizz said...

Look forward to seeing the pots ... when they are done ... one might even have my name on it ... [perhaps] ...

Christi said...

Those are so cute, Meg! For some reason I didn't get this update until today lol. What's up with that?!?!?! Did you make them and how did it go? I would love to make some too but wouldn't know how to go about it. What a fabulous idea!

Mrs Frizz said...

Miss Meg ... where are YOU?!?!?!?!?!