Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Have yourself a merry little Xmas.....

I love that song but can't find it to add to my blog so put the frays new song 'How to save a life' on instead, it is one off Greys Anatomy (i seriously LOVE this show) and cannot wait for it to start up again next year....... anyway the countdown is ON for Xmas day, I am actually pretty organised just need to do the big grocery shop for Xmas Day, finish off 4 mini albums and I am done!!!! This year has been particulary manic as I have had the business in the equation but so far so good and I am really looking forward to next year - lots happening!!!! A big hello to our friends Heather and Martin who have officially become their own bosses, if you are ever visiting Blenheim in the South Island and want somewhere yumy to stay then go here and book in with them, Martin will be doing breakfasts and as a chef you are pretty much guaranteed something delish!!! I did an online class last week with the super talented Nik Wilkinson, will post the pics later as Blogger is not letting me upload for some reason :-(!! Am seriously over Telecom, Xtra and any other associated service they provide - our emails have been playing up for over a month now, I ring them, complain, they give me the standard answer of 'spam filters', I hang up even more frustrated!!! Anyway Vodafone are hopefully going to have their broadband available here next March so just hanging out for that really..... Wow there is some fantastic Christmas themed stuff popping up on peoples blogs etc and have you checked out those very talented members on our Design Team and what they created, very impressive indeed and all with the contents of our December kit - wait until you see what they come up with for Januarys which is now available through the site!!! Well had better go and pack some more orders, I will try and post again before Xmas but just in case, have a safe and wonderful Xmas, surrounded by the people you love and who love you, may Santa be generous and hopefully the sun will shine!!! Merry Xmas!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas too, Meg!! Thanks for all your hard work with SE this year, I know many of us appreciate it a lot, you make online shopping a real pleasure!

Anonymous said...

Ditto Hannahs comments - she took the words right out of my mouth! LOL - have a great christmas Meg,

Janine said...

Ditto what Hannah and Julie said. Can't wait to see what you come up with in 2007.

Anonymous said...

Meg, Aaron, Amelia [AKA Millie], my special wee friend Paige and to young Max [celebrating his very first Christmas] ... may Santa visit you all tonight and may you find your stockings full of goodies tomorrow morning.
Believe in the magic of Christmas.
Take care.

P.S. Meg, you are allowed to take a few days off over Christmas, honest!

Lara said...

yep, over xtra here too!

Anonymous said...

Well, I understand how frustrating it got all my customers and as much as we wanted to really help out the customers, it's the migration that really did it. Hackers found their way in and we're now working on them one by one, imagine that!