Saturday, January 13, 2007

Anyone still there.......

Okay it has been a looooonnnnnnggggg time since I posted last - Xmas is just such a full on time for us so poor old blog has been neglected a bit!!! Anyhoo Xmas was fab, we had it here at home and both mine and Aaron's family were here to celebrate it with us!! Every year we say right 1 present each (the kids being the exception of course) and every year no-one sticks to the rules, Aaron well and truly spoilt me - terribly lucky to have that man in my life!!! Now I know there a few of you who I need to return phone calls to and emails for that matter - my apologies for not getting back to you straight away but I will get there! A big hello also to our friends Heather and Martin who moved to Blenheim last year (they told us they were sick of the weather) but guess what we have been having the most AMAZING weather - temps in the 20's each day so come back guys - we miss you!!
The site has been crazy mad and then we decided to go and have a sale so if you are after a bargain or two or three then go here!

Thought I might also share some sneak peeks of our February Monthly Kit which is now on the site for purchase - very nice don't you think!!





Well those three little people in our lives are all growing up way too fast - Amelia (as she has now informed us she wants to be called, no more Millie please Mummy) starts back at school in 3 weeks, I guess in some ways she is starting from scratch as she only had 4 days of the term last year and then holidays - Our wee man Max has still not grasped the whole sleeping throught the night thing - we have tried everything believe me, still it's not forever and who needs sleep right?? And then Miss Paige - totally adorable, cheeky and fun loving but just into everything and I mean everything - she upended a whole new bottle of Aaron's Clinique after shave balm over the bathroom floor - I'm hoping he won't notice........
Well a quick post but promise to be back really soon with more adventures....

5 comments:

Janine said...

welcome back to blog land Meg. Love those sneak peaks. I love how kids determine what they want to be called and when. Amelia sounds very grown up. Lol at Paige, maybe she didn't think Daddy needed the shaving balm.

Anonymous said...

I honestly don't know how you juggle it all, Meg! You're amazing!

I think it is SO cute that Millie wants to be called Amelia now! That is my middle name, actually!!

Anonymous said...

Yes Meg it has been a looooonnnnnnggggg time since you have been on here but totally understanderble. It's busy enough with just a family at christmas let alone a business also. You are one truely amazing women (oh yeah and we can't forget the amazing husband you have either) staying up all night to load stock. Go Aaron!

Anonymous said...

Just something else to add to your never ending list Meg - updating your blog. Your priority list must just read 'anything and everything' and in no particular order - lol. The word 'simple' comes to mind - I seem to recall someone we know was going to have the word 'simple' as her word this year - tell us when you are going to start. Slow down ...

Anonymous said...

Nice to see the update - when did you find the time?? LOL.
Laughing at Paige - what a cool kid!!
Jessica talks about Amelia - not Millie - so she was obviously told - LOL