Monday, September 25, 2006

Monday

and the first day of the school holidays which means Millie is home from Kindy for the next 2 weeks, thought I would be super organised so headed off to $2 shop and went mad buying crafty stuff for her and Paige to use over the holidays - lasted about an hour and then they were bored - and we're only on the first day!!!!
Went for dinner last night for my friend Sharyn's birthday - Lonestar was the destination, the food is so good there but the portions are HUGE so needless to say I didn't finish it and was still full! Happy Birthday Sharyn!!!!!
Weather here today is WARM which is great, washing is on the line - my office looks like a bomb went off, we had a huge stock order arrive from the States so Aaron and I along with a couple of helpers spent a large majority of our weekend packing, one of our forum members on the website Michelle (aka Mrs Frizz) came and visited - I thnk she was a bit overwhelmed by the amount of stock we now have!! She did help me make some space though by giving some of it a new home!!!!
A picture of Max and Paige - what is it that each child you have you have to consciously remember to take photos, I think it is more finding the time!!




Here's a pic of the guest designer monthly kit for October full of gorgeous Cosmo Cricket papers along with some of the yummy new velvet ric rac from Maya Road and one of their cute wee chipboard binders! I have decided to offer a limited quantity of these for sale at $44.95 plus postage which is a 10% saving so if anyone is interested in having a box of gorgeous coordinated product arriving on their front door, email me at Scrapbook Essentials.




Right off to check on those children of mine - I hear yelling!!

Ciao
Megs

6 comments:

Janine said...

Awwww those kids are cute!! Had a wee laugh at your first day of holidays. How many more sleeps until they have finished? lol.....Wow at the October designer pack, very nice. If you decide to do kits in the future I would be interested but I will let my year subscription to another supllier expire first in Jan.

Janine aka Angrlgurl

Hannah said...

What a cute photo!! I can't believe how big Max is getting. By the time I get my photo to do my layout for your album, he'll be so big!! But that's good, it means you'll have a good range :-)

I had to LOL about the craft stuff lasting for 10 min. That sounds like my kids!! I think boys are worse though. They like to colour and do stickers and cutting, but it never lasts very long! I find outdoor play is the one that keeps them happy for the longest time. So hopefully there is some nice weather on the way!!

Christi said...

I never know what to do with my girls lol. They are good to play in the morning by themselves but by noon, it's 'TV on please' lol. It sucks that we don't have steps from our deck to our backyard and I'm a paranoid mom lol. And I agree about remembering to take pics. I think it has to do with time. I can barely get Lauryn to sit still or stop moving for any lol. I probably have HUGE gaps in picture taking lol.

tanyaleigh said...

Meg your wee Max is getting bigger. He is so cute! I'm really enjoying my 3rd and I'm sure you are to. I am sooooo over the school holidays...lol The designer kit looks fab Meg, can't wait for mine on Friday, thanks Meg.

Ilka said...

Oh oh and I am posting this a week later. Hope you survived it well so far ;p Another adorable photo. Gosh Max has grown so much - still cute as a button though!
Love the October designer pack.

Monique said...

Meg you are amazing I don't know how you fit it all into your day!

Great pics, and looks like the SE ladies are doing a fine job on Max's layouts so far!

Monique.