Sunday, September 10, 2006

Two posts in two days........






Thought it was time I shared some of the amazing layouts that I have received from the wonderful ladies on our website forum at Scrapbook Essentials they are just gorgeous and means that Max has some layouts to call his own! I admit that since he was born I have achieved zero when it comes to scrapbooking as I never seem to have enough hours in the day at the moment, by the time I sort 3 kids (I do a head count these days to make sure I don't dive off without one of them!), running the business which is growing at rather an alarming rate (a good thing but we are a little unprepared) and then fit family and friends in there's not a lot left!!
Still I am putting a schedule together so that my days start to have a little more routine to them, apologies if you are waiting on an email from me, I am a bit behind on these at the moment!
Right better sort something for the childrens dinner before there is a mutiny!

Ciao
Megan

4 comments:

Janine said...

Wow they are stunning. I love those layotus, what a great selection. How fantastic that you will have a ready made album of Max. Can't wait to get my photo to scrap.

Christi said...

Wow, these are gorgeous! Who got that awesome feet photo??? Very nice! Everyone went with blue and I went with yellow. Mine may stand out a bit which wasn't intentional. Such lovely photos, Meg, and gorgeous pages. I can't wait to see the rest!

Hannah said...

Those are beautiful!! Who did which?? We need names published!!

Caroline said...

Megan,

The layouts you did are fab! Glad I found your blog!

Caroline (Maya Road)