Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Bling Bling



I have a lot of fav's when it comes to scrapbooking Basic Grey, Maya Road etc but there is a new one now BLING!!!! I have just had arrive this morning my order of Heidi Swapp Bling, it is COOL!!! There are square frames, oval frames, bling borders, pink bling, green bling....... this will be on the site later today for purchase!!
Now I have had a few of you say that I never show my work which to date has been true, 2 reasons mostly I haven't done a heck of a lot since Max arrived 12 weeks ago and the site is growing so quickly that we have been working flat out behind the scenes to improve the whole experience as well as coordinating a few new things that will be happening soon but just to prove that I am a scrapbooker and not just a shopperholic of scrapbook products I will post a layout hopefully by tomorrow that I have been working on so watch this space......
I have decided that I have to start running again, I have no excuse for not having got back into it, just been really tired and super busy but since we have decided that our family is now complete, it's time to get the baby kgs off and the quickest way to do that is running for me so there it is, I am off to buy new runners tomorrow and then my sister and I are out pounding the pavement, my sister is the most singleminded person I know and a great motivator (I hate the sound of my mobile beeping with her texting me at 5.30am telling me to get up!!) but once I am up and away it's great! Aaron has a dine and dance coming up for his end of year do so that is my goal to have dropped 6 kgs by then - that's the 9th Dec so countdown is on........

6 comments:

tanyaleigh said...

Love the new BLING Meg, very cool. Would love to see some of your scrapbooking so will check back later. 5.30am, OMG Meg, I couldn't get up that early. You go girl! Isn't it hard to try and fit everything in to one day with kids. Sometimes I wish there were more hours in the day.

Janine said...

great to have a motivator like ya sister....will check back later to see ya layouts. Angelgurl janine

Creative Options said...

Nice Bling Meg, good on you deciding on taking up running again but how do you find the time?

I'm checking back later as well to see your work.

And thanks for your support on my blog...lol!

LesleyC said...

Cool bling. WTG re the running. Looking forward to the layout.

Lesley

Christi said...

Oh oh oh, we get to seeeeeeeee something from you!!! Oh, I soooooo can't wait! I'm getting all excited thinking about it ;) I'm sorry but I just don't know how to use bling properly :( I'm bling deficient lol.

Hannah said...

I love the bling too, but I'm not sure how I would use it on "boy" pages! Maybe for my BOM, if it suited.

I'm SOOOO excited about the prospect of seeing some of your work!! So far we have all been the ones showing & telling, it is definitely YOUR turn! LOL :-)