Saturday, October 21, 2006

Tagged.....

Heck tagged for the first time by that pesky American up north (just kidding Christi) so here goes


1.Things that scare me:
- my children getting ill or hurt
- the state of the world we live in today
- dying before I have done everything on my to do list

2. People who make me laugh:
- Paige, Millie and Max
- My friend Sharyn aka Bird
- The girls on the Scrapbook Essentials forum

3. Things I hate the most:
- having to repeat myself
- rude and inconsiderate people ie pushing into queues
- being tired and grumpy

4. Things I don't understand:
- MEN!!!!
- rude and inconsiderate people ie pushing into queues
- how 24 hours is never enough to get everything done!

5. Things I'm doing right now:
- typing on my laptop
- feeding Max
- looking at the new Cosmo Cricket alpsa etc to load

6. Things I want to do before I die:
- visit Las Vegsa and Aaron and I get married again Elvis style!!
- take Aaron to Europe and show him everything I saw when I lived there
- take the kids to Disneyland

7. Things I can do:
- talk!!!!
- make the perfect G&T
- spend money!!!

8. Ways to describe my personality:
- perfectionist
- generous
- impatient

9. Things I can't do:
- waterski
- ride a motorbike
- go to bed early

10.Things I think you should listen to:
- your children
- your gut instinct
- your mother

11. Things you should never listen to:
- insincere people
- negativity
- one opinion

12. Things I'd like to learn:
- tai chi
- how to be a better mother
- manage my time better!!

13. Favorite foods:
- sushi
- cheese
- anything Japanese, especially Teppan food

14. Beverages I drink regularly:
- water
- coke zero
- sprite zero

15. Shows I watched as a kid:
- Playschool
- The Muppets
- Fraggle Rock

16. Persons I'm tagging:
- Tanya
- Delys
- Heidi

2 comments:

Janine said...

am really interested that a lot of us scrapper like sptitezero and coke cos they are my chocies of beverage too. Mike's borther and partner went to vega this year and got married by an elvis impersonater, they had a blast and that was thier first wedding. Great list Meg. I have enjoyed reading everyones lists. Makes a great layout.

Christi said...

LOL, are you sure you were joking ;) Wasn't not understanding men a given???? Or is it just my man that it's a given?!?!? Fabulous list! Nice to see you taking part, hon!