Thursday, October 19, 2006

Finally



I am sharing a layout with you all of our Max, now go easy on me as I haven't scrapped too many boys pages yet and I just can't embellish like mad like I would with photos of the girls, I love this photo of Max, he's so serious looking in it just like his Dad!! The patterned paper is Denim Dot from the Urban Lily range, silhouette stars are from Heidi Swapp, these are seriously cool and I will be loading this to the site later today, they also come in words etc, the word sweet is a laser cut from Sarah Heidt, very simple but I wanted the layout to be about the photo of Max! It's funny as I haven't really had the time or even the urge to scrapbook that much since he was born but after completing that layout I want to do more!! So looking forward to scrap camp next weekend and being able to scrap away to my hearts content!!
I did the grocery shopping this morning while Max was sleeping and found these - YUMMO!!



They taste kind of like jaffas and the kids totally would have inhaled the pack if I hadn't hidden them, try them if you love choccy, they rock!!
Had more boxes of stock arrive this morning and included was the most gorgeous chipboard in very cute cigar boxes (totally alterable) from Cosmo Cricket,





there is 101 pieces in each box including the full alphabet and extra letters, buckles, punctuation and more, also arrived is their new Xmas papers etc which are also gorgeous, we have something very cool planned for next month using these papers so keep an eye on the website....

10 comments:

Creative Options said...

Your layout is beautiful Meg, I love those urban lily papers!
And wow Max is growing so fast, what a cutie he is.

My kids spotted those new choccies last weekend, I might have to go and get some over the weekend....for them of course!? lol

tanyaleigh said...

What a awesome layout Meg! nice to see your scrapbooking and Max is soooo cute. WOW! great products arriving in. Love it!

Andrea said...

Sweet is definitely the word Meg! Gorgeous layout. That UL paper is yummo too.

I had some of those snaps last week - very morish that's for sure.

Hannah said...

Great layout, Meg!!! It is so neat to see some of your own work. Max is so sweet indeed.

Those chocolates have been in the UK food shops for ages, I guess they have them over there. I tried some a few months ago, yummo!! But they were very expensive to buy from the UK food store so I'm glad we now have them at the Warehouse, LOL ;-)

Christi said...

How wonderful to finally see a page, Meg! Finding your groove again after such a long break can be difficult. I had a three month gap, and I had no excuse lol. At least you know that doing that layout has made you want to get back into it. I have to admit too that I would find it hard doing boys as well since it's all girls here. I do struggle when I do ones of DH. Can't wait to see more ;)

I love the look of the Cosmo Cricket stuff!! I have been buying WAY too much though lol. Maybe I need to have a retail break ;)

Lynda said...

Great page Meg, and I love the look of that CC stuff, I am getting very tempted by that.

Janine said...

wow that layout is stunning....I love the simplicty of it as I am just drawn to that photo of Max and can't take my eyes off him.!! Wow!! hmmm might try and get some of those snaps for Mike.

LesleyC said...

Definitely SWEET. gorgeous photo and layout.
Liking those products that keep arriving. Alot!

Lesley

Beverley said...

So good to see a layout done by you. And Max is so sweet - almost sweet enough to make me want another one - almost.

And of course I do want cosmo cricket chipboard stuff - it looks like a must have. And I'm trying not to think about the chocolate....

Unknown said...

Hi Meg,

I can leave comments now.LOL

Max is growing so fast.He is so cute.