Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Happy Anniversary......



This time 3 years ago I was being serenaded by 5 extremely out of tune men at my wedding - my husband and his four groomsmen thought it would be a good idea to sing me a song - lovely thought - sounded terrible!!! So three years later there have been a whole lot of changes - we were a family of 3 and now there are five of us! I think when children come into your lives it seems to speed up for some reason...... but I wouldn't change my life for a moment!! Yes I am permanently tired, and never seem to catch up on things that need my attention but I have a very blessed life! I have an amazing husband who is really supportive of me and my dreams, 3 awesome children who are healthy and make me laugh on a daily basis, great friends, good health, the list goes on! I am so lucky that 3 years ago I married my best friend surrounded by people who care about both of us and for that I am very thankful!
The last 3 years have flown and thank goodness for photos and scrapbooking as a way of recording my life and the people in it! Happy anniversary Aaron - love ya!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, Meg!!
What a beautiful couple you make :-)

I married my best friend too - totally the way to go!!

Wishing you much happiness on this special day!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Aaron and Meg! What a lovely photo of you guys and how cool to marry your best friend. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you every happiness as you celebrate your 3rd anniversay....congrats!

(So do you get to be serenaded by Aaron every year?....lol)

Meg McKenzie said...

Ann- no way - he's lovely but CANNOT carry a tune to save his life!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Meg & Aaron!!

Janine said...

gorgeous photo Meg and it was nice reading your post. I got all warm fuzzies from it.....Happy anniversary to the both of you!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Meg, I hope you had a great day. You certainly were/are a beautiful couple and its great to see its all still going so well for you :o)

Unknown said...

Belated Happy Anniversary Meg and Arron.Have Fun.

Mrs Frizz said...

Great pic - happy anniversary