Saturday, January 20, 2007

Now I've done it....


Okay so everytime I logged into blogger, there it was that wee sign saying upgrade here, I have ignored it until tonite I thought what the heck - a couple of fellow bloggers have told me how much easier it is so I did it - pushed the button and here it is - still have a bit of tweaking to do but funnily enough it is a lot easier - except there are all these anonymous comments on my blog, how do I know who you are??? Well the weather is officially rubbish again, was just starting to think that summer was finally upon us, but what do you know - rain, mind you we do need it!! I have been a bad mum and only taking limited photos of our 3 wee people, still have moments of 'Oh my god, I am a mother of 3' and head count them to be sure........ anway I pulled the camera out and took this one, I know they are my children but I just think they are the cutest - hard to believe Millie was upset 5mins prior to this as she had lost her flipping Cabbage Patch doll!!!

10 comments:

tanyaleigh said...

WOW! Loving the new look blog Meg. What a lovely photo. Your little people are just so beauitful.

Janine said...

they look stunning those three children of yours. So did the foll turn up? Hey Meg the font is a littl hard to read.....

Hannah said...

You may be biased Meg, but I agree with you .. they are they cutest!!

And I have to ask ... did you dress them in those clothes so the photo would match the new Blush papers???? lol ;-)

Christi said...

OH, I like the new blog, Meg! But when I converted mine, it turned to crap on me and I couldn't figure anything out! So who are those that said it was easier lol????

You do have such cute children! And, Hannah, lol about dressing them to match blush lol! Very funny! But it would work even if it wasn't intentional, Meg lol.

Mrs Frizz said...

Cute pic of the youngsters - a little 'simple' scrapping layout do you think ...

Megan R said...

Wow that is pretty fancy looking. I thought I had come to the wrong place at first :o)

Julie said...

Looks great Meg - fresh as!! How on earth did you get all 3 looking in the same general direction at once - LOL

Tracy said...

Very snazzy new blog! Georgous wee tots you have there Meg!

Beverley said...

I've been ignoring that little sign too. Is it really easier? Your kids are sooooo cute.

Kelly said...

Hey Meg, your new look site looks fantastic! You'll have to let me know how you got all your personal touches on it! I think mine is dead boring being one of the ones on offer!!
Lol at your head counting. The little people are gorgeous though.