Saturday, January 27, 2007

Monthly Kit.....


We have had the amazing and extremely talented Evana Willis working with this months kit, above is one of the 2 amazing projects you will be able to create with it, there are only a limited number left so head on over to the shoppe to purchase - the value is amazing and there are some just gorgeous products included in it!! Well CHA Winter 2007 is due to start on the 28th of this month and from what has been sent to us already from manufacturers with regards to new product releases, our poor wee stock room will be bulging at the seams!! We are opening this Saturday for the first time ever from 9am-1pm due to customer demand so if you are in the Invercargill Area pop your head in and say hi!

6 comments:

Janine said...

love that layout.......wow you are gonna be a busy bee.......

Hannah said...

Looks like a great kit, Meg! I'm sure those that can afford it will have a lot of fun playing!! ;-)

I also love Evana's layout - very nice!

Mrs Frizz said...

Wow, looking forward to posting day [or pick up day] ... sewing - yet another challenge - scrapping outside my comfort zone, but hey, I'm game!

Julie said...

Gorgeous layout - the kit looks fab!
Great to hear you have decided on regular hours - now I can get a weekly fix!!

Kelly said...

Wow Meg! This lo is great - soooooo much to look at! Think I'm gonna have to take a job in order to keep getting the kits! :)

Good luck with the Saturday hours - Think I might have to plan a trip to visit the grands just so I CAN come visit :)

Annie said...

Hey there. Thanks for welcoming me to the Forum and for reading my blog. I love the layout and have enjoyed reading some of your blog tonight. Will catch up on more of it tomorrow.