Sunday, August 06, 2006

BIG LETTERS...............



These big 22cm high letters have just arrived in - am thinking that I may have to use some for the girls and Max's room......... they are a good thickness chipboard
so should stick to the wall okay I'm thinking!
Have been busy packing Urban Lily preorders, will be dreaming about their products at this rate, their products are too cute and have cute names too!
Bought Max his first pair of camo pants today from Pumpkin Patch, he looks totally gorgeous and the girls got a new pair of jeans each with bling sewn to the hip, will post pics later!

Later
Meg

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Those letters are WAY funky!! I've got name plaques that I made myself on the boys' doors, but I really do want to put the big letters on their bedroom walls, I think it looks totally awesome.

When I get back from Canada I'm going to have to deal to some of those thing on my wish-list!! LOL!