Thursday, August 03, 2006

Just Had to Share........

Another photo of Max.........


and




this gorgeous tag that was sent to us by one of the forum members on the website, Kelly, thank you Kelly, it's just gorgeous! It amazes me daily how generous people can be with both their time and talent, the tag is only one of many little gifts, beautiful handmade cards etc we have received from people I have never met but talk to on a almost daily basis via the online forum on the website, so a BIG THANK YOU to all of you!!!
Our Urban Lily shipment has arrived in the country finally, am very excited to see this range in real life as it seems an age since I ordered it! This months guest designer has been selected - congratulations to Ruth - click here to see the kit Ruth will be creating with - love the Basic Grey Color Me Silly, lots of fun to be had with those papers!

Two posts in 2 days - bit of a record!!!

Later
Meg

4 comments:

Christi said...

OMG, Meg! He is absolutely adorable!!! I just look and think he is sooooooo perfect. Do you do that??? It's hard to believe we can create something so real and alive. That always floors me. So much goes into making one wee baby it's amazing what we get at the end. And to think he is just 'real'. I still have a hard time getting my head around this one ;) I said 'she's real' like a million times when my first one was born. Not that I didn't think she would be but I think it's the reality of it all and it's a live human being. Ok, I'll stop before I really jump on the baby bandwagon!

Monique said...

Just gorgeous Meg! My third little boy is one laidback little dude, I hope your no.3 is too!

Kelly Slattery said...

Oh Meg he's an angel!!! Almost makes me wish I was having more :o)

Hannah said...

What a gorgeous wee man you have there!!! He's just lovely. And I LOVE the tag Kelly made. I really wish I had the time to do something for you before I head away, but it will have to wait until I return. But that's okay, your little guy will just be even CUTER by then, hehe!

I'm glad to hear that your girls are adjusting well to having a brother. It really helps when siblings are so in love with each other. Let's hope it lasts! I'm sure it will, your girls will be so protective of him, I bet!