Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thursday

 

Max and his sister Millie............. gave up trying to get all three to look at the camera so went with Millie who at 4 is pretty cooperative and Max, who was a bit cranky as you can see from the photo!
On the Scrapbook Essentials forum a photo swap was started by Kelly (an awesome lady who scraps more than anyone I know) where forum members could sign up to each be sent a photo of Max that they could scrap for his very first album, I received the first one today from an amazingly talented lady - Christi - who simply creates the most gorgeous layouts! Here is the layout Posted by Picasa

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Am slowly getting into a routine with 3 children, it's certainly busy but to be honest no more so than 2 and Max is such a good baby, mind you it does take a lot longer to do things as people stop you and comment on him, the supermarket took 1 1/2 hours by the time I got around and spoke to all the staff and 3 elderly ladies stopped me, was a bit nervous taking both Paige and Max as our darling daugher has generally had enough of sitting in the trolley after about a nano second, but today she was quite happy to sit in the trolley next to Max and kept giving him little kisses, sooo cute!! Then.............. we got to the checkout and she promptly pulled all the Kit Kats out the box!!!! Oh well, at least she grabbed something I like I suppose!!

Later
Megs

3 comments:

Christi said...

OMG, Meg, I swear, I don't know how you do it with 3! I struggle with two and am happy on the days I only have one. And right now, I have to say I prefer the 4 year old lol. Lauryn seems to be a pain to take out anywhere right now! So are you getting any of the 'oh, you finally have your boy' numbers? Or 'it's so nice to finally have a boy after two girls'? Hehehe, gotta love random people's comments lol.

Monique said...

Love the 'cranky' pic Meg that will make a neat layout!

Awesome you have got your first baby layout from Christi...that orange is just gorgeous, It would never have crossed my mind to use that colour on a baby layout in a kijillion years and how fantastic does it look?! You go Christi!!

Hannah said...

Glad to hear you are coping so well!! He must be a very good baby, I have no idea how you manage 3!

Nice layout from Christi - she is very talented isn't she? She's such an inspiration to me. And when I get home I will post pics of the awesome little album she made for me to take away!