Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Busy Busy

 

Life is hectic - 3 children, a business to run, friends to keep up to date with, it's a whirlwind at the moment, but I have always loved being busy, Mum has always said I have had ants in my pants as I can't stand still!
The picture above is a sneak peek of the kit that our Monthly Guest Designer, Monique will be working with, it has some of the new papers from Urban Lily in it which are very cool, looking forward to seeing what she comes up with!
We are expecting our shipments of Basic Grey and Scenic Route this week, all the latest releases from both so am looking forward to having a play with those, it seems like an age since I did anything resembling scrapbooking!!!
Max continues to grow, our midwife came yesterday and he is a whopping 9lb 11ozs, considering he is 3 weeks old today and his birth weight was 7lb 15oz, he's certainly a growing lad!
The girls are still smitten with their little brother and fight over who gets to hold him first, am having a wee photo shoot this afternoon so will post the result later - hmmm trying to get 3 children all looking at the camera at the same time could be very interesting!!

Later
Meg Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christi said...

OMG, good luck, Meg! I can't even get my two to look at the camera lol. I have to just settle for what I get ;)