Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Creating.....


Flip it's been nearly a week since my last post, so much for trying to blog daily!!! Anyway I was persuaded (does arm twisting count LOL) to join in a circle journal over at the Scrapbook Essentials forum, as usual I left it to the last minute as I do and while I would not rate it amongst my best work (why are scrapbookers so self-critical!!) I am happy with the end result! There are 14 talented ladies involved in the circle and we all have a different theme to our individual albums, I chose words to inspire your life for the year - my word is simple! I am always frantic mad with the business, school drop offs, preschool pickups, family, friends, the list is endless but I am not someone to sit around so while I may be simplifing things in my life and learning to say no to the odd thing I have no doubt that I will always be 'busy' it's just who I am!!
Quick post but will try very hard to blog tomorrow.......

5 comments:

tanyaleigh said...

Looks awesome Meg. You did well to finish it with everything you do in a day. And we all know how busy you are. Can't wait to see it.

Hannah said...

I think it is gorgeous, Meg! It is so lovely to see your work, we hardly ever do!! Can't wait to get your CJ, I have yet to scrap anything on my word for 2007, so will be good to finally do it!

Christi said...

Wow, Meg, very nice! I too can't wait to get your book and too see your work in other journals. It'll be cool to have you in my book and I'm glad this round has different ladies in it from last. Wonderful job on your book ;)

Mrs Frizz said...

Underway at long last ... it's going to be fun! Love the colours and have we had the Cricut out to play ...

Julie said...

Love that cover!! cant wait to get it.