Friday, February 16, 2007

Happy Days


We have finally changed ISP's from Telecome to Vodafone, no more shoddy service and lost emails in cyberspace - LOVING IT!!! All I need is that wee guy in the pic above and I can go anywhere in NZ and have internet access and that's all I need, no more cords, wireless routers that do not work - freedom is bliss!!




Red foil covered chocolate hearts that I gave to Amelia for Valentines Day - they have a wonderful teacher who just inspires all of them and so on Valentines Day once they had finished for the day, Amelia walked out of class, gave me a red cardboard heart that said I love you Mummy, too cute....... so as she had made such an effort, I made one back and made her my valentine and gave her these hearts.....





On Tuesday morning before she went to school she whispered in her Dad's ear, they went outside and picked this rose for me out of the garden, she walked back inside, gave it to me and said Happy Valentines Day.......


I read alot of blogs, some non-scrapbook related, some not but this chick makes me laugh everytime, I love her sense of humour and her take on life, she make me laugh out loud! She also loves Neil Finn from Crowded House, and I mean seriously loves him and his music!
Just loaded the sneak pics of March's kit to the site - the papers in this kit are cool, uber cool in fact and I managed to source the cutest metal embellishments to go with them, full kit will be revealed on the site on the 20th......






5 comments:

Christi said...

How sweet, Meg! I didn't even think to get little chocolate hearts for the girls. DANG! Not thinking! But my mind was focused on those damned cookies lol.

Maybe blogging daily is a bit too much for you. Maybe every other day??? Surely that would work better for someone so busy as yourself? ;)

Hannah said...

Aww, that is so sweet Meg!! I bet she loved being your valentine ;-)

Janine said...

awww you two are cute......um and I am not saying a word about ISP!!

Mrs Frizz said...

So special. Amelia [aka Millie] will remember her first real Valentine's Day for many years to come [and so will her Mum]!

Julie said...

I bet that made your day!! Amelia is so adorable!
And I can only imagine the relief of switching ISP's! I stay with mine becuase it costs me nothing - so I can deal with the junk - lol.