Thursday, May 24, 2007

Airports

Are funny places, have been in a few over the years, full of extremes mostly, people rushing to catch flights, people either really upset or overly happy. I am sitting here in Christchurch airport waiting to catch my flight to Auckland and even though it is busy and noisy it also very peaceful, now don't me wrong I am missing the children like mad already but not having to change dirty nappies, explain to Paige why she cannot have crackers and cheese for breakfast and putting all the books back on the bookshelf after Max has bulldozed his way through them for a couple of days is going to take a little adjustment but I am sure I will get there!! (winks)
This is a quick post as my plane is due to leave shortly - as I sit here typing Tina Cross and Suzanne Lynch from the 'Ladykillers', the all woman group who sang on "dancing with the stars' on Tuesday night have just sat down across from me - do they classify as celebrities????

Will update once I get to Auckland!

Ciao
Meg

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun Meg, look forward to seeing what you guys get up to.

Anonymous said...

lol was lovley to talk to you earlier ;-p

Um b list celebs in my mind!!

Hope you had a great flight. See you Saturday!!

Mrs Frizz said...

By now Mrs R 'the other Meg' will have picked you up - hope the flight was smooth sailing [figure of speech] ...

Poor Mark having two Meg's in the house ... crikey ...

Have fun!!!!!

Mrs Frizz said...

Well ... how did you go last night - hope you had a good sleep. It's going to be a full on couple of days in the big smog.


Aaron if you are reading this blog, hope all is going well at your place.

Unknown said...

Have a great weekend Meg.

Julie said...

Have a fab weekend Meg!
I booked my pass for SENZ South so....