Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I have bugs.......

Lots of them - the head cold, coughing bleuck kind!!!!! Max has had a cold with his teething, so bad in fact I relented and allowed our GP to prescribe him some antibiotics!!! Well now it's my turn, I am one of those people who thankfully hardly ever get sick but when I do it's a doozy!!!!!
So last night instead of getting to meet Hannah and her hubby Rob, I was hunched over a steaming bowl of eucalyptus - that stuff smells BAD but it works so hunch I did!!!! So to Hannah and Rob, HUGE apologies for missing out on meeting the two of you, Michelle tells me you had a great time!!!
Not long now until SENZ in Auckland - I am sooooooo looking forward to this, am taking a class with the talented Kelly Rotherham and getting to meet some of our DT girls in person for the first time PLUS so many of our customers have emailed wanting to catch up!!! Am taking every known cure to help get rid of this flu so that I am fighting fit for the weekend!!!!!
Our monthly kit has been HUGE as usual - there is only I think like 3??? left so head on over to the shoppe and grab yourself one!!! The fancy pants papers in it were part of the new releases from Fancy Pants in January and we have been saving them up to create a yummy kit - we have had so much positive feedback on this months kit - and next month's is all ordered and is going to be a cracker - a hint I hear you ask - okay........... let's just say you will be taking the 'scenic route' to creativity next month!!!!

Ciao for now
Meg

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Meg, I hope you and Max are feeling better soon. You didn't sound to flash when I spoke to you today.....take it easy!

Anonymous said...

oh Meg I hope you feel better soon. Been there and done that and the only thing to get rid of it is doing nothing and time.(scary I know). I so love scenic route.

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys feel better soon. Bummer on missing Hannah.

Those papers from May's kit are just toooooo gorgeous! I cannot figure out which side to use, why I need to cut them or anything. Might just keep them to look at - they're so pretty! :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Meg and poor Max, teething & bugs....not a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you didn't get to have coffee with us - but it really sounds like you were quite ill!! I hope you're feeling much better now.

Unknown said...

I hope you and Max are feeling better Meg.

Mrs Frizz said...

The joys of teething ... we patiently wait for those sharp wee white bits to come through the gums ... we wait and we wait and voila! Then wouldn't you know it, a few years down the track, the child waits, they wait and they wait for them to come out again and for the tooth fairy to visit. It's rather cruel really.

Chin up ...