Wednesday, May 23, 2007

So much to do, so little time.................

Well the last few days have been crazy to say the least - the last of the kits for the classes of our very talented DT member Jo Burney who is tutoring for Up 2 Scrap are gone, stock for their stand is all boxed and Mr Courier came this afternoon and got it, fliers will be picked up tomorrow, last of the class extras are packed in my suitcase, have made Max's vegies and these are in the freezer for while I am away in Auckland (how did I ever think I could leave my babies for 3 days - eek!!). AM hoping like anything that my new MM Tote - and yes Tanya it is pink!!- will be here tomorrow so I can pack all my scrapbooking supplies for the class I am taking with Kelly Rotherham on Friday and for the crop night on Friday, still have a 101 things to do before I fly out on Thursday but have taken to making lists and it's a great feeling ticking them off!!
It's amazing all the little things that have to be done so that Aaron has a stress free time with three small people while I am away!!!



Our latest kit went up on the site tonight and I must say that is is my favourite of all our kits so far, love love LOVE Scenic Route papers and this is kit is full of them, go here to get yours!


I do plan on blogging while I am away with updates and pictures of SENZ, so make sure you check back!!!

Ciao
Meg

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice template change Miss Meg. Oh I have to say I am a big SE Rout fan. Can't wait to get this kit. See you sometime over the weekend Miss Meg.

Anonymous said...

I am a BIG Scenic Route fan after using their papers when I was guest designer! I hadn't used them before! The new kit looks FAB!

Hope you have a great time in Auckland, Meg. Pity I won't get to see you at SENZ but I'm sure I'll hear all about it from others!

Oh, and I know how you feel about leaving your babies! But they'll be fine :-)

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny the trouble we go to to make sure things run smoothly in our absence??! No wonder they think our life is easy-peasy when they are trying on "our" shoes!! lol
Have a super time in Auckland - sorry I'm not going to be there but I'll have to live vicariously from all the girls blogs!

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!!!I knew you would get a PINK bag Meg. The kit looks great, love it, yummy and bright. Have fun in Auckland Meg and no getting druck with that Megan girl up that way. You have to so behave yourself. LOL! Look forward to checking back on here to see what you girls DO get up to.........Cya!

Mrs Frizz said...

What can I say ... have fun!!!!!! Will be checking your blog for updates and girls, don't you lead our little Miss Meg astray - lol!

Julie said...

I cant wait to get this kit - its so cool!
Have a fab time in Auckland!
Those babies of yours will have daddy wrapped round their cute little fingers by the time you get home! :o)