Wednesday, May 23, 2007

One sleep to go...........

Wow - cannot believe that SENZ is just around the corner!!! It's my first one and I am a little excited about being part of the BUZZ - people, scrapbook products, classes, inspiration, the list is endless!!!! I finally get to meet our DT girls in the flesh (well apart from Mrs Renfree who is always down this way LOL!!!) which is going to be great and alot of our customers and forum members as well - make sure you are wearing your Scrapbook Essentials Pins, some faboo spot prizes are going to be handed out!!!!
For those of you who are headed to Christchurch from the 12th-14th of October for the South Island SENZ, we will be revealing our tutors (and we have a pretty cool guest tutor joining us) next week, classes will be available for purchase from the 13th August and trust me when I say the classes will be nothing short of AMAZING - we have some big BIG plans in the pipelines so WATCH THIS SPACE!!! If you want to be one of the first 150 lucky people to purchase your tickets for SENZ in CHristchurch and receive a show bag full of product then go here on the 25th May and purchase yours!
Well it's off to bed for me - big weekend ahead!!!

Ciao
Meg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well that corner seems to be approaching at a raid pace. Have a great flight, and see you there sometime. Hope my pin arrives today.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time, Meg! I'm sure you will :-)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to finally meet you over the weekend...have an awesome time.