Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Belated Happy Mothers Day!!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful mothers day and were all spoilt rotten or spoilt their mums or the special people in their lives who take on the role of Mum for them!!! I was very spoilt with breakfast in bed - okay so in the end I had to get up and poach my own eggs as Aaron was boiling them?????? But it is always nice to feel appreciated and I guess having the excuse of a day all about me is as good as any for a sleep in which with three children tend to be few and far between these days LOL!!!! Aaron has told me to pick something out but since I am away to SENZ next week for three days and Aaron is flying solo, I figure that is enough of a pressie........ (maybe a quick trip to the shops though while I am up there!!!)

Okay so the winner of the Queen and Co containers for guessing our new house number which will be 39 is................. Christi Nelson with her guess of 38!!!! Congrats Christi - those 6 cute containers on their way to you today!!! Right so this is a quick post but here is a recent photo of our wee man - aren't those chubby thighs yummo!!!!


Have a great day

Meg

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Mother's day to you, Meg! LOL at having to poach your own eggs. You will read on my blog that MY man didn't know how to scramble them! What is it with men and not knowing how to cook eggs??!

CUTE photo of Max! He is growing up so fast!

Oh, and congrats Christi on winning the comp!

Anonymous said...

Max is growing so quickly, what a gorgeous photo of your wee man...cute!

Anonymous said...

lol are you training max to vacuum? lol at having to poach your own eggs. At least you got a lie in.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great Mothers Day Meg. What a cute photo of dear wee Max, Noah has the same top and chubby thighs....ROFLMAO!!!!! He is a cutie.

Kelly Slattery said...

That little man is getting BIG!!! What a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

Chubby legs...... sigh know nothing about them..... my boys have "lucky lges".... Lucky they don't Break, they're so skinny. Definitely not from MY gene pool! :lol:

Sounds like you had a great Mothers Day.

Unknown said...

Meg you have the perfect little male there in the making ,georegous and he cleans.

Max is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Hey Megan, we must get Max and Molly together....mmm doesn't that sound cute?! I know it has been awhile but Molly is on the mend now and looking forward to seeing Max and having more photos taken!! Hope you are all well, love catching up on your blog when I have 3 seconds to spare. KT

Mrs Frizz said...

What a super duper wee cutie ... he looks gorgeous ... and he's on the move even more by the looks of that pic.

Annelie said...

How cool finding you here! I'm one of your "trade me customers". LOL :)

Also cool seeing pics of your gorgeous baby, have an 8 months old girl of my own. My "scrapping inspiration" !

Have just started a blog, check it out if you have a moment!

//The Swedish Kiwi
http://theswedeisscrapping.blogspot.com/

Julie said...

Loved hearing about your mothers day! max is way to cute for his own safety!!;o)