Monday, May 07, 2007

Update

Well I blew it - my 30 day challenge that is!!! I started off with great intentions but it all turned to custard day 4 - whoever designed the 24 hour day obviously never had a very sick 9 mth old from teething, a sick Mum to look after him, hockey games, dance classes etc etc!!!! Anyway no self pity lurking here - too busy LOL!!!! No seriously I think that I need to just blog when I can, if it is every day then great, every week fine so will see how often I can manage it!!!
Okay so the winner of the RAK - Janine aka Angel Gurl - woohoo Janine, will get the yummy scorll corners away to you today, they are YUMMO, so have fun playing with them!!!!

Well the house went unconditional on Friday, we got the deposit cheque in our hot little hands for about 5 mins before paying for our section - sigh!!!! Here's a couple of photos of where our house will be built, Amelia insisted in being in one of them!!!


Also another little giveaway - 6 Queen and Co felt containers which are now empty, these are awesome for storing buttons, ribbons etc so leave a comment on the blog what you think the street number will be for our new house - it's between 20 and 50 - closest to gets the containers sent to them!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't stress about not updating your blog daily Meg, we all know how busy you are. Hope wee Max is feeling better and also you Mum. You are a very busy girl. WOW what a huge section you have there. Large house and even bigger shop....lol!! My guess for your house number is 32.

Christi said...

I'm going to guess...........um, 38! That is a HUGE section, Meg! I might have to move your way lol.

Anonymous said...

Life has a way of getting in the way of blogging sometimes....lol

Congrats on your sale and purchase, very exciting times for you all.

My guess in # 26.

Anonymous said...

Number 48 is my guess. Whooo hoo I am a winner but I already knew that. ;-)

I hope you and Max are on the mend. If bloggng becomes a chore it's not worth doing. Love that you will blog when you feel like it.

How exciting, so when does building start??

Anonymous said...

Loving your slideshow on the left!! That is a Huge section..... wow! Plenty of room for the tramp, the swings, the playhut.... lol

Hope real life is being kinder to you and yours. My guess is #43

Beverley said...

I'm guessing 37. Love the large, flat section - don't see many of those in Wellington!

Anonymous said...

I can totally understand how you haven't had time for blogging! You know the comments on the forum were all in jest, right? ;-)

I hope you are all feeling better soon. Sorry I wasn't able to catch up with you when I was down, but sounds like you were pretty run-down and busy anyway!

I'm guessing 29 - because that's my age! LOL ;-)

Michele said...

My guess #21

Congrats on the new house